Tuesday

Concept - Beastrider Mount


I was looking through the posts I've made so far and suddenly realized I have yet to post any of my concept designs. I've got some new stuff under works, but I've also been polishing up some of the things done for the concept art projects at the Safehouse Atelier. I decided I may as well start posting those while I work on my portfolio.

This was a creature design I worked on during the Beastrider project; a redesign of the classic movie Easy Rider, set in a fantastical world full of vast landscapes and strange animals. This creature was intended to be the mount owned by a character identified only as 'Stranger', whos design will be appearing here very shortly.


Here are some quick designs for possible saddles, as well as some of the initial pencil thumbnails.

No comments: