Tuesday

False Start


Unfortunately I do not remember this models name. This long pose was supposed to be my first figure painting, however the model only posed for us for a few days before falling ill. Hopefully whoever she was, she's doing much better now.







Things have been pretty busy for me lately, as I've had the amazing opportunity to be working on contract assignments for Volta. They are an amazing studio and I've been running at full steam trying to match the quality and speed of the other talented artists I've been working with. As a result this blog has been a little lacking for the last month or so, however I still want to push myself and try to find the time to continue on with personal work and studies, as well as scanning and organizing the pile of artwork gathering dust around here. Time to crank it into overdrive!

No comments: